Sew a new story with the DESIGNER BRILLIANCE™ 80 Sewing and Embroidery machine. Delightfully intuitive and uniquely capable, this machine was especially designed for the imaginative sewer with big and bright ideas.
DESIGNER BRILLIANCE 80
JoyOS ADVISOR™ FEATURE
An extended SEWING ADVISOR™ feature with on-screen tutorials, sewing projects, step-by-step instructions and sewing techniques. Select fabric type and get a wide selection of available sewing techniques, from basic to detailed sewing.
JoyOS ADVISOR™ feature will instantly set the best stitch, stitch width, stitch length, thread tension/portioning and presser foot pressure for the technique you’ve chosen. Animations and illustrations will also assist you and provide expert advice right on the screen.
• INTERACTIVE TUTORIALS – Learn how to sew different techniques like zippers, collars, hems etc. The DESIGNER BRILLIANCE™ 80 machine guides you all the way and sets everything for you.
• STITCH AND EMBROIDERY TECHNIQUES – All the exclusive HUSQVARNA VIKING® techniques are shown with step by step instructions, including animations and/or illustrations.
• SEWING INSTRUCTIONS – Want to learn a new project or technique? The DESIGNER BRILLIANCE™ 80 machine has instructions for sewing new projects and techniques built-in with a section dedicated to quilting.
• STABILIZER GUIDE – The perfect tool when choosing the right stabilizer for your project.
• QUICK HELP – Touch any stitch, icon or function to see its name and description.
• THE COMPLETE USER’S GUIDE is built into your machine, everything you want to know on screen and searchable.
- WIFI CONNECTIVITY AND APPS mySewnet™ cloud allows easy access to embroideries from multiple devices, including your computer, tablet or DESIGNER BRILLIANCE™ 80 machine.
Your designs are synchronized and available whenever you need them via WiFi.
The free app - mySewMonitor™ - provides you with real time updates on the status of your embroidery even when you’re away from your DESIGNER BRILLIANCE™ 80 machine.
• WIFI CONNECTIVITY – Get access to the mySewnet™ universe and have machine updates sent automatically.
• PERSONAL CLOUD – Free mySewnet™ account with ability to share designs between devices.
• TRANSFER DESIGNS – Store and wirelessly transfer designs from any location to your machine.
• mySewnet™ BLOG – Get tips, hints, projects, and news sent directly to your machine screen automatically.*
• HUSQVARNA VIKING® APPS – Several free apps are available for both Android and iOS including: mySewMonitor™, QuickDesign™, JoyOS ADVISOR™.
deLuxe™ STITCH SYSTEM
Less time and effort spent on machine adjustments with high quality results regardless of fabric and thread type. Perfect for metallic or other specialty threads. Gorgeous stitch results on both sides of the fabric.
• Thread Portioning feeds the optimum amount of thread for each stitch, no matter what thread type or fabric thickness, when sewing or embroidering.
• Choose between Thread Portioning or Thread Tension for specific techniques/accessories.
LARGE DISPLAY WITH CAPACITIVE TOUCH, 7”
Easy to navigate through various screens using multi-touch gestures.
• Drag and drop on screen, zoom, rotate, pinch, swipe and spread, just like on any tablet or smartphone.
• Large (7”, 154x86 mm ) full-color capacitive touch screen.
• High resolution (1024x600)
• Smart toolbox for easy editing; one touch access to the most used tools.
• User interface delivering optimum intuitive experience. Made for Sewers, by Sewers™. EXCLUSIVE STITCH TECHNIQUES HUSQVARNA VIKING® world class unique stitches for more creative opportunities: Sequin Stitches, Pop-Up Stitches, Appliqué Stitches, plus Theme Stitches.
• Create Dimensional Stitches by adding fabric or sequins for a unique decorative and textured effect; both vertically and horizontally. Patented. • Theme Stitches allow you to select a group of 4 stitches of the same theme and switch stitching between those 4 for a cohesive look. EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM™ FEATURE Automatically and continuously senses and adjusts to any thickness of fabric for perfect, even feeding as you sew. SENSOR FOOT LIFT
• Presser foot lowers and raises automatically for every sewing technique. • Four positions: down, pivot, up and extra lift.
• Automatically lowers feed teeth on extra lift for maximum space to slide thick fabrics and quilts under the foot easily.
SENSOR FOOT PIVOT
• Automatic float position with needle down for instant pivoting, easy appliqué and quilting.
• Your hands are free to guide the fabric.
SENSOR FOOT PRESSURE
• The presser foot continuously senses the thickness of the fabric and automatically adjusts the presser foot pressure, for even feeding on all fabric types.