Building on the huge popularity of the ECLIPSE the SUPERIOR adds even more to that original break through design. It offers even more leg
room, it has even more storage, it’s designed with the much talked of ‘centre of needle’ sewing position, it has even more large castors, not just for
easy mobility but for stability to, even with its large size they will enable you to move it easily into position
- Centre of the needle sitting position, allows you to be directly in front of the needle when sewing.
- Extra stable construction; 12 easy rolling lockable castors, are attached to a specially designed reinforced frame.
- 3 step Soft-touch Maxi air lift system means a gentle push moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions and will fit all domestic sewing machines on the market old or new! Most Overlockers too!
- Spacious, see through bins make keep thread, bobbins and other small items easy to find.
- Two drawers with steel gliders and handy magazine compartment add even more storage.
- Huge work area at the back of the machine. Lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it does not have to be open all the time).Designed with Quilters/ Patchworkers in mind but ideal for all sewing projects.
- Stores both a sewing machine and an overlocker. Or maybe your second smaller craft class machine.
- Entire cabinet glides closed and locks for child safety when not in use.
- Fully assembled, the cabinet has soft formed edges and is beautifully finished front to back, inside and out.
The Superior closes down to only 126.5 cm (50″) wide 56 cm (22″) deep 76 cm (29¾”) high and colour finishes available are Teak, Beech and White.